Invest in You
Pricing Tiers and Benefits
Enjoy exercise classes? Push yourself against others in a group training session. Push yourself to your own limits!
- The perfect option if you enjoy training with friends or in a small group. All classes are professionally choreographed so no time wasted on thinking about what exercise comes next! Just train!
£33 per class voucher – entitles you to 6 classes per voucher. Must be used within 2 months.
3 month contract minimum
The Basic all round membership, training in groups with friends or come and go on your own accord with your own personalised programme provided by our Fitness Team.
- 1 x 60min personal training session to help kickstart your new programme!
- Unlimited access, unlimited classes for the whole month.
6 month contract minimum
The Fans Favourite all round membership, training in groups with friends or come and go on your own accord with your own personalised programme provided by our Fitness Team.
- 2 x 60min personal training sessions at any time to help kick start your programme or for a reminder of how hard you can really push your limits!
- 5% discount on paying 6 months in advance
12 month contract minimum
The VIP all round membership, training in groups with friends or come and go on your own accord with your own personalised programme provided by our Fitness Team.
- 2 x 60min personal training sessions
- 2 x 30min sports massage at PBH Sports Injury Clinic
- 10% discount on paying 12 months in advance
Luxury changing facilities and amenities all for complimentary use of PBH members.
* All memberships are subject to a joining fee of £30 which covers cost of administration, induction, health check, introductory personal training session with a personalised program – all to be booked when joining. Membership entry card is subject to a £10 refundable deposit.
Personal Training at PureBody Health provides a unique one on one, personalised experience that takes your body into places that are not possible on your own.
What are the benefits of using a personal trainer?
Well with the pressures of everyday life, a personal trainer will keep you focused, motivated and help you to maximise your time at the gym. Goals will be set and a personal trainer will help you to achieve these. A personal trainer will develop a training program which will help you stay on track, even during times when you are training alone. Your sessions will be fresh and your form will be assessed and amended as and when necessary.
Individual Personal Training Sessions:
A free consultation plus a 60 minute one to one personal training session.
Personal Training Block Booking
Personal Training is also available in block bookings:
Personal Training Programmes
Please speak to a member of the team regarding the discount on block bookings. Book early to avoid disappointment – please call 01371 874 888. Please give at least 24hr notice of any cancellations so that we may fill the space – thank you for your co-operation.