After graduating from the University of Hertfordshire with a BSc in Sports Therapy in 2009, Danny is an accredited member of the Society of Sports Therapists with full personal indemnity and public liability insurance for the treatment and care for all patients.
Initially Danny pursued a career in the medicine of Professional Football working his way up the ranks into the football league with Southend United Football Club specialising in musculoskeletal and sports injuries with a particular interest in rehabilitation and recovery.
Danny has continued to increase his ability to aid recovery of sports injuries by completing accreditations as a Strength and Conditioning Coach and Personal Training coach.
In 2010 Danny embarked on a career in private practice joining the Sports Injury Clinic, Cambridge as a Clinical Sports Therapist. Between 2010-2015 Danny advanced in his role at The Sports Injury Clinic by taking the title of Senior Sports Therapist and Clinic Manager for two sites including his own in Great Dunmow and a second in Saffron Walden.
In January 2015 Danny decided to start his own business, PureBody Health, a bespoke Health and Wellbeing facility offering Health and Fitness Training, Personal Training, Strength and Conditioning and a two-man fully equipped Sports Injury and Rehabilitation Clinic.
To this day, Danny has helped diagnose, treat and fully rehabilitate patients of all ages and sex with occupational and sports injuries and has a very credible reputation and client following, working closely with local performing arts school Scene II, Great Britain Kyokoshinkai Karate, Atlantis Swim Academy and a variety of youth and adult sports clubs.
Danny is most reputable for his exuberant personality, exceptional customer values and the ability and the experience to transport patients with the most serious injuries through a full recovery ensuring they reach their personal end goals whatever they may be.
Meet Other Trainers
- Cleaning and feeding baby turtles in the ‘Turtle Conservation’ in Fiji.
- Swimming with dolphins in Mexico.
- Meeting ‘Nemo’ up close and personal while snorkelling in the Maldives.
- Drinking beer at the ‘Cheers Bar’ in Boston.
- Taking a run through Central Park, New York in the morning sunshine.
- Boating on the Hudson River with Liberty standing proud as we passed.
- Time Square and a song from the Naked Cowboy!!!
- The Empire State Building… (memories of King Kong!)
- ‘One World Trade Centre’ strangely haunting but a must with its ghost floors and sad, sad memories.
- A roof top open bar at Madison Square Garden sipping cocktails
- and watching the madness of New York unfold!!
- Washington DC, The Lincoln Memorial night tour is awesome… a must is the big bus tour, fantastic.
- Beverly Hills… Rodeo Drive & The Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- Windy Wellington, New Zealand.
- Butter Beer at Hogwarts, Universal Studios Orlando.
- The Sydney Opera House & dining at Darling Harbour.
- The White Kangaroos of Bordertown along with a jeep on a pol... (it really is a tourist attraction).
- A cuddle with Joey the cutest Koala Bear in Australia.
- The Grampians.
- Completing The 5K Colour Run in the beautiful City of Perth.
- The Chaos of Kuala Lumpur!!
- The Taj Mahal and the mystique of the wild monkeys in Agra.
- Delhi, what else but Chicken Biryani.
- The beautiful beaches of Kerela.
- The dusty streets of Goa with its cows, tuk tuks and ever present horn blowing!
Sadie graduated from the University of Bedfordshire in 2011 with a BSc Honour’s Degree in Sports Therapy. Following this Sadie then pursued a career as a Personal Trainer gaining her Exercise to Music and Studio Cycling Qualifications. Alongside devising rehabilitation programmes for Health Club members and beasting fitness fanatics on the spin bikes, Sadie also worked in a busy Sports Injuries Clinic and for a number of Professional and Semi-Professional Football Clubs, including Luton Town F.C and Braintree Town F.C. As you can probably imagine Sadie has experience of preventing, diagnosing, treating and rehabilitating injuries of clients from all different kinds of backgrounds, ages and genders.
In 2016 Sadie moved back to Essex where she gained her qualification in Pre & Post Natal Exercise, which is one of her specialist subjects, continuing work in a health club as well as with private injury and personal training clients. Sadie is very proud to be a part of the team at PureBody Health Sports Injury Clinic and thrives off dealing with the most complicated of injuries.
“There is nothing worse than not feeling yourself and it is in my best interest to help you change that for you to be the best version of yourself. Whether your goal is to achieve everyday activities and errands pain free, return back to your sport, treat yourself to a sports massage, hitting a weight loss target or a personal best record in the gym or on the track, feel free to get in contact and book a consultation or session with me”