Tom is equipped with a widespread knowledge of human anatomy and is highly proficient in the treatment and prevention of musculoskeletal injuries throughout the body.
Tom joins PureBody Health Sports Injury Clinic from Bournemouth University where he gained a BSc degree and Active-IQ qualifications in Sports Massage Therapy. Other attributes include Therapeutic Elastic Taping, First-Aid and various Coaching skills.
Tom spent a year in Marbella, Spain at a Physiotherapy clinic, where he experienced extensive practice in Sports Massage Therapy and Injury Rehabilitation. Tom has a sporting background in rugby and enjoys maintaining his own physique and biomechanical function in the gym.
Tom says “My passion and goal in life is to aid and assist the prevention and recovery for any individual who may have experienced or is at risk of experiencing a dysfunction or injury. I wish to have a direct impact on the physical and mental wellbeing of my clients. I am fully aware that everyone is different and I thrive off of meeting these personal needs. If you are ever in need of a massage for relaxation, pain reduction, improved performance or recovery, then I welcome you to book a session with me”.
Meet Other Trainers
- Cleaning and feeding baby turtles in the ‘Turtle Conservation’ in Fiji.
- Swimming with dolphins in Mexico.
- Meeting ‘Nemo’ up close and personal while snorkelling in the Maldives.
- Drinking beer at the ‘Cheers Bar’ in Boston.
- Taking a run through Central Park, New York in the morning sunshine.
- Boating on the Hudson River with Liberty standing proud as we passed.
- Time Square and a song from the Naked Cowboy!!!
- The Empire State Building… (memories of King Kong!)
- ‘One World Trade Centre’ strangely haunting but a must with its ghost floors and sad, sad memories.
- A roof top open bar at Madison Square Garden sipping cocktails
- and watching the madness of New York unfold!!
- Washington DC, The Lincoln Memorial night tour is awesome… a must is the big bus tour, fantastic.
- Beverly Hills… Rodeo Drive & The Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- Windy Wellington, New Zealand.
- Butter Beer at Hogwarts, Universal Studios Orlando.
- The Sydney Opera House & dining at Darling Harbour.
- The White Kangaroos of Bordertown along with a jeep on a pol... (it really is a tourist attraction).
- A cuddle with Joey the cutest Koala Bear in Australia.
- The Grampians.
- Completing The 5K Colour Run in the beautiful City of Perth.
- The Chaos of Kuala Lumpur!!
- The Taj Mahal and the mystique of the wild monkeys in Agra.
- Delhi, what else but Chicken Biryani.
- The beautiful beaches of Kerela.
- The dusty streets of Goa with its cows, tuk tuks and ever present horn blowing!